- Definition term
- A definition description: important information. Less important information.
- A second definition description. Did you know?—a single definition term can have multiple definition (descriptions).
- Single room
- $199 breakfast included, GST inclusive
- Double room
- $239 breakfast included, GST inclusive
We can also have single definitions, used for terms upon their first occurence in a document:
While they are essential reading material for our job, the W3C specifications are not exactly George R. R. Martin-level reading material.
Now to the
mark element. This has a few useful applications:
- useful for marking up interesting things in quotations (without altering the styling of text, eg to italic)
- drawing attention to specific parts of pre-formatted text (eg code snippets)
- for marking up search results (eg that match a given query)
I also have some kittens who are visiting me these days. They’re really cute. I think they like my garden! Maybe I should adopt a kitten.
The highlighted part below is where the error lies:
var i: Integer; begin i := 1.1; end.
An unordered list containing an ordered list:
- Canberra office
- Sydney office
- Foo item, with sub-items:
A simple ordered list:
Back to a paragraph.